When I think of graduation I think of my future and that
future brings to many feelings: happiness, anxiety, and also a deep feeling of
sadness. I’m happy that I will be able to start a new chapter in my life; but I
don’t want to leave my old one yet. I don’t want to give up the internship that
I started. I don’t want to not see the children’s faces every day. Or miss the
friends that I have now. I know I’ll meet new people but I love the people who
I know now. Even though I’m ready to start a new chapter in my life, I’m not
sure if I’m ready to give up everything that I have right now, but for now I’ll
just survive graduation.
I feel the same way, but there is nothing else to do if I don't just jump in and try. Who knows maybe I will find more things that I will enjoy more!
ReplyDeleteYes, you will survive graduation. I hope you thrive afterword :) I loveth you.
ReplyDelete