Monday, May 14, 2012

Aging, Money, Love

     Before I read the three chapters I jotted down what I thought about the three topics. Looking back at those lists I relize that 'aging' and 'money' didn't matter to me as much as 'love' did. 'Love' means everything to me; it's the way I get through the hard times. By relizing there are people who love me: family, friends, even pets, I am able to move on. I didn't just think about the good points about love I also thought about the bad points. When people you love die or betray you it can hurt more than if someone stabbed you. That heartack can destroy a person or it can make them stronger.
     After I read the love chapter I relized that love didn't have to apply to just being alive. When a person dies they can still live through the people that loved them. By remembering that person, and the memories they share together, the person who is dead can live through those memories. Confusing, I know but it does make sence if you stand back... far back.

No comments:

Post a Comment