Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Future Career


When I am thirty three years old I see myself starting to live my life. I have a stable job as a teacher in the North Country, with my master’s degree and for the past three years I have dedicated my life to teaching. But now I am looking to start a family, hopefully I am already in a relationship, but you never know.
My days will be spent teaching, hanging out with my friends and family, and living life to the fullest. That may entitle taking random days off to go camping with my family or just sitting down in my spare time to read a book. I throw some grand get-togethers and come up with any excuse just to host a party. I love seeing people smiling and it makes me feel amazing to know that I created that smile. I will throw parties for my elementary students and their parents as a way to get the parents involved with their learning. 
 I may even pull out the old school yearbooks to show my students how different school was. Reminding them to take care of their bodies because my biggest regret was having to quit sports because I didn’t take better care of mine. But for now I’ll just keep pushing the kids towards their futures and watch as the next generation grows up. I don’t know what the future will hold for me or if I’ll still care about my future job as much as I do now. But one thing that will never change is the fact that I will keep living life to the fullest. No matter what, or who, crosses my path I will always be pushing forward.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be an amazing teacher! I wish there were more out there like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This i a really good life goal. I feel you will be an awesome teacher.

    ReplyDelete