Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Passionate


         “What are you passionate about?” Most people think about their favorite T.V. show or something sentimental like their first baseball glove. I on the other hand ask myself what is something I can’t live without; something that no matter what happened I would be willing to fight for.

        What I came up with was: the people in my life. My family and my friends. My family has always been there for me, through my highs and my lows. If they ever needed me to be somewhere I have no doubt that I would drop whatever I was/am doing and go help.

       That also goes for my friend; if they needed me I would drop whatever I was doing to go help them. The difference between my family and my friends is that I can tell my friends the problems that I wouldn’t be able to talk about with my parents. They are also there for me when my family can’t be. Whenever I have a problem in school my friends are always there to help me get through it. That is why I am so passionate about my family and friends because no matter what happens they will always be there to help me through the tough times.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Kate that's really nice. I love the way you approached the question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true girl, family and friends are some of important people in our lives (of course not as important as the person who signs off on the pay check ;P haha jk)

    ReplyDelete