You knowhow people always say , “It feels like I’m crawling through life.” Well I haven’t;my parents have always told me that I was swimming before I could walk. Icouldn’t tell if they were trying to use a metaphor or were telling the truth.Anyways, I’m an 18 year old student that has never had a boring day in my life.Now, I’m not saying that I’ve never had a bad day, just that I try to look at thepositive instead of the negative. This can be hard most of the time, butthanks to my crazy friends I have been able to let go of the issues, that Inormally wouldn’t.
I’m all about my family. Between the crazy cartrips to our family reunions we always seem to have a splendid time, but ithasn’t always been so sunny in the O’Neil family. Just this past year we lostour two family pillars. Instead of spreading us apart, the incident broughtus closer together. These experiences have formed me into the person I amtoday.
Wow, that is a great outlook on life. If everyone had that outlook there would be a lot less depressed people in this world. Keep being an optimist and you can get through anything.
ReplyDelete